Copyright 2005 Anik Singal
I see affiliates complain all the time about a lack of traffic and how they think “it’s too hard” to get qualified traffic, etc… But then when I ask them one simple question, 98% of them never answer correctly.
I ask them “Are you submitting articles?” They answer “no…”
Well, how can you run an affiliate business if you’re not using one of the best forms of traffic generators in the business! Submitting articles is one of the best ways to guarantee yourself mass amounts of traffic that lasts forever!
Here are 10 reasons off of the top of my head of why you should be submitting articles…
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You’ll get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You’ll get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an e-zine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your e-zine if, in exchange, they run yours in their e-zine. It's a win/win situation.
Honestly, if I wanted, I could just keep on going! If you’re struggling with traffic or just want to MORE – start submitting articles immediately.
About the Author
This article is written by Anik Singal, founder of AffiliateClassroom.com.
Anik Singal has developed his own affiliate system that helped him earn well over $10,466 in just 60 days. Now, he's looking for a few students to train one step at a time.
Written by: Anik Singal